Sunday, February 13, 2011

Filets de Poisson Poches Au Vin Blanc (Fish Filets Poached in White Wine)


Typically this dish is prepared using a white fish. If I'm going to put a bottle of wine to a task, my fish had better stay together! Salmon it is! I particularly liked the look I got from the seafood guy when I asked if I could "smell his fish".


This was the quickest of Julia's recipes I've prepared to date. Quick and delicious! I'm not so sure cooking ability has anything to do with the deliciousness of some of these recipes though. I mean - throw enough wine and butter at something and it's bound to taste good right? LOL!


Seriously - I enjoyed this dish. It was quick and simple with good ingredients I would have paid for that plate. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. I almost made this last week, but made something else because of time. I will try this soon.

    ReplyDelete